Customer Experience (CX)
Customer experience refers to impressions, feelings and thoughts that a customer has during touchpoints with a company. This includes, for example, the shopping experience, the usability of the website/app, the packaging and delivery of the product, customer care and support, and much more. A positive customer experience helps build customer loyalty and improve a company’s image, while a negative customer experience does the opposite. Read more about CX.
To better understand and address customer needs and expectations, a company should ask itself the following questions:
- How do customers use our website, app, etc. and what are their main concerns and goals?
- Where do customers have difficulties or problems in their user experience and how can we solve them?
- What are customers’ usability, speed, and security requirements for our digital channels and how do we measure them?
- How can we improve the digital CX and incorporate specific customer needs and expectations into our solutions?
- What are the opportunities to improve CX through personalization, integration of services/features or the use of AI and machine learning?