ABM with SAP Marketing Cloud
In a nutshell, we can specify the functions which are provided by the SAP Marketing Cloud and can be used for B2B marketing as below:
· Spotlighting Accounts gives you a holistic view on B2B contacts, interactions, leads, sales pipelines details. Also, the accounts to be used for ABM-relevant strategies can be marked as ABM-relevant here.
· Content Studio creates specific content from scratch to use in B2B marketing campaigns.
· Lead Stages provides the option to categorize the levels of your leads.
· Lead Nurture gives you the chance to identify, classify, and nurture contacts.
· Contact-to Account Profile helps you to create new segments regarding the relationship between B2Bs and their B2B contacts.
· Analytics and Report Gallery makes you able to analyze your B2B accounts, lead quality, campaign success and so on.
We from codeitlabs, want you to achieve your business goals and to improve your B2B customers’ experience with our SAP Marketing Cloud Expertise. Please contact us to know more: email@example.com
Written by: Dogan Denizci